11th Grade: Family Interview Questions
Your mission is to choose at least 3 family members outside of your immediate family and ask them these questions. You will write down their answers and share what you find out at your Family Tree Dinner that your parents are planning for you.
You might be excited about this, or you might think it is lame. Either way, you have a chance to learn about your family. The story of your family is a huge part of your story. In a short period of time, you will be an adult, and as you build your family, you will be thankful you took the time to learn where you came from.
Enjoy this experience and be grateful you have parents that desire to teach you where you come from and what your family is all about. Feel free to ask whatever questions you would like in your interview, but here are some suggestions to get you started:
• What is the greatest thing that you have ever learned in life?
• What has been the greatest influence in your life?
• Do you have a favorite Scripture? If so, what is it?
• What are your beliefs about God?
• Tell me about your parents and your relationship with them?
• One day I might be a parent. What advice would you have for me as a parent?
• If you are married, tell me the story of how you met your spouse and fell in love.
• Based on your experience in marriage, what advice would you give me about love and marriage?
• Tell me about your career. How did you choose and get into your career?
• What advice would you give me about work that you have learned in your career?
• What significant historical event do you remember the most that happened in your lifetime?
• If you could do your life all over again, what would you do differently?
• What is the coolest place you have ever traveled to?
• What is the greatest movie you have ever seen?
• How do you want people to remember you?